Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

After picking pumpkins at Green Bluff 
We carved then a week later
You will not see any end pictures of my pumpkin because it was horrible!
Casey had to use his steak knife as usual
 I, however, "donned person protective equipment" like a good surgeon
Just being goofy
 
 
 
 
 I may be an evil scientist ...
 THE GUTS

 We bought a deluxe carving spoon at ShopKo...
most definitely worth it!


Casey did mickey mouse!
It turned out really good!!

 My pumpkin was a fail because I chose a super hard design!
That is what I attempted
The eyes were just too hard


However, Amanda and I carved pumpkins after studying
I chose a much easier design!
 I did the nightmare before christmas jack o' lantern
 Amanda did a classy Cougar symbol!
Go Cougs!

 Overall, pumpkin carving was not my thing this year hahaha.
But it was still fun.


We wants it, we needs it. 
Must have the precious. 
They stole it from us. 
Sneaky little hobbitses. 
Wicked, tricksy, false!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment