Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Envisage

A canvas lie in front of thee
Empty and pure it troubles me
From corner to corner I stare
I want to start, but where


What to do with a clean slate
Only I control its' fate
So much thought and vision
How can anyone make this decision

Starting without a clear end
Suspenseful and scary I apprehend 
The best is created by skillful hands
Not always having definite plans


Sometimes colors are not what you expect
But that does not make it incorrect
Challenges come up once in a while
But that is what makes us versatile

Parents create art every day
Kneed and work their piece of clay
Three masterpieces have been designed
By two hands intertwined


So much work and dedication 
Proud, I am one creation
Three pieces of art complete
There is not one thing I would delete


Dedicated to my mommy & daddy
Happy Mother's & Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment