Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

This Christmas break hasn't really consisted of much.. yet.
Saturday I unpacked my life, as I already said.
Sunday Angela, my father, and I went Christmas shopping for my mommy.
My mom decorated the house before I got home from college.
Then Beth made gingerbread cookies.





The few days I have been home, my dad has been picking things around the house that I can take with me.
This next picture is of my living room..
My mom said my dad needs to take a interior designing class..
However, there is a story behind this.
The blue couch is the couch that will be moving to Spokane with me
So my dad conveniently moved it into the living room.
I think it looks good, haha.

I will be working the rest of the week so I don't know how much I will be blogging
But come Sunday their will be lots to talk about!

1 comment: