Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Fun!

 I splurged & bought an inflatable kayak a week ago!
I was very covetous for a summer outdoor hobby;
that I could do without having to spend money when doing it
Inflatable kayaks are very expensive but all thanks to Costco
I purchased this kayak set (kayak, ores, seat, pump) for a rockin' deal!
$200 for the ENTIRE set! This set is worth 526 dollars.
So now if I have a day off and I want to DO something, 
instead of sitting around the pool studying,
I can go kayaking with my family in Vantage or with Casey.
I am THRILLED!

 
Standard Features:
  • NMMA Certified
  • Self bailing drain valve
  • Three deluxe one-way valves
  • Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
  • I-beam construction floor
  • 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking & speed
  • Pressure Gauge and Repair Kit
  • Bow & Stern Grab Line
  •  Capacity: 3 Persons or 650 lbs.
  •  Weighs 32 pounds; measures 12 feet, 6 inches by 2 feet, 10 inches

 This bad boy came Friday when I wasn't home so it will be delivered sometime this week
I'm very excited to take it for a spin this weekend!

I now have a brand new car & kayak!
& the weather is finally warming up:}
My life is PERFECT!

Truly that isn't much that I need in life
because my parent have supplied EVERYTHING I need
I'm beyond grateful..



My current life wants: 

  • Grill
  • Bike {since mine got stolen :[}
  • Watering can
  • Rain boots
  • Chest for sheets/linens
  • Large wall decor for dinning room
  • 6 or 8 man tent  
  • Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector set

No comments:

Post a Comment