Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kandice Lynn

 
Today was the day to celebrate all the hard work mothers do
My lovely mother was a stay at home mom during my entire childhood
I would have to say it is the hardest job in the world!
{dealing with me...}
My mother made my breakfast, lunch, & dinner everyday!
She always knows what is best; even though I still don't listen
& learn the hard way
I couldn't have had a better childhood.
I love my mommy with all my heart
She is truly the BEST mother in the world.
No other mother compares!
I have collected EVERY picture my mom & I are in together
{without many others} 
Her is a snapshot summary down memory lane.


 



 
 My mom is always behind the camera so there aren't many pictures
But there has been plenty of memories that wont be forgotten
Happy mothers day mommy!
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment