Monday, June 11, 2012

Grill Master

Casey decided to get me my birthday present early:}!
I have wanted a grill for a while now. 
I really wanted it before summer started {why he have it to me early}
& NOW I HAVE ONE !
I'm so spoiled.
Casey is teaching me the ways of the grill!
I will be a grill master in no time

Guilty: I am not the best griller or cook but I make a mean mac n cheese lolz

Brinkmann 5-Burner 63,500 BTU Gas Grill with Side Burner:
  • Features a side table
  • 727 sq. in. cooking surface
  • 63,500 BTUs
  • 5-burner design
  • Space for up to 30 burgers
  • Stainless steel control panel
  • Integrated ignition for easy lighting
  • Steel lid with steel end caps are porcelain coated
  • Cast-iron cooking grates are porcelain coated

  • Mom this picture is evidence I have not killed the pant you gave me :]
     So far I have grilled pork chops, pork tenderloins, & asparagus
    All were very delish!
     I love my new grill!

    1 comment:

    1. Ahh yes, the ways of the grill. Happy early birthday:]

      ReplyDelete