Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Surprise Daddy!



I {sneaky sneaky} came home to surprise my father for fathers day weekend
with mariner tickets!
He said he knew the whole time that I was coming home 
but we all know I was way to sneak to get caught :]
 
Beth, Angela, my father, & I all went to the Mariners game on Sunday 
It was an afternoon game so we were praying for sun!
 
The moose wasn't there but we took a picture by his cabin anyway
We got the sun we had hoped for; our seats were pretty nice too! Safe-co field was PACKED
Angela got her garlic fries that she had been craving 
& Beth got her pretzel with cheese
& I got chicken fingers
& my daddy got a beer & the whole day with his three daughters
{we had to stand in two different lines for that food!}
& we won! It was a very slow game but the ending was pleasantly surprising
 
Happy father's day papa! I miss you already!

We cannot leave out my uniting with genesis
The name is official: Genesis; the beginning 
  Over all a wonderful weekend with my family!
I am back to school & work
Exam tomorrow.
Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. go to dropbox.com and get one. its super nice cause you can just put a ton of pictures/files/etc. in it and it shows right up on each others computer. then add me and put the pictures from the party cam in there and i will put the ones from my camera.

    ReplyDelete