Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Birthday America

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
 
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
 
Happy Birthday to the greatest country in the whole world!
I celebrated the fabulous holiday in none other than Pullman, Washington
Last years celebration was a blast! The firework show was amazing
2011
& this year it didn't disappoint!
After tanning at the SRC all day we headed over the the festival
 Sporting my American flag bikini of course
We packed a sandwhich and rootbeer dinner for the festival
In glass bottles of course!
If only I took a picture of the delish yoohoo's I bought too! 
In the glass bottles!!!! {these are rare}
 
 & of course Shari's strawberry cheese cake pie :]
 We hung out and listened to music till 7:30
rootbeer and festive nail polish
gotta love the glass coolers too!
 Then at 7:30pm the fabulous kingpins came on!
They are the best 70-90's cover band in Washington.
Then we danced and sang till 10pm
Then the fireworks began!!
The show was amazing!
It was choreographed to music just like last year!
Fantastic job Pullman.
Then Casey & I took matters into our own hands and lit off our own fireworks!
 We had high hopes for this $44 batch of fireworks
Half the sparklers didn't work
We got a bad roman candle that blew up in our faces
The roman candle situation was the worst..
It was very startling and hurt so we were kinda done after that.
The willows were the best! 
Overall, a wonderful break to my summer madness.
Back to studying in 90 degree temperatures & going to the gym

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us

No comments:

Post a Comment