Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lakeside at Coeur d'Alene

Casey and I celebrated his last day of summer at Coeur d'Alene lake
Independence point to be precise.
It is home of the largest floating boardwalk!
Grumpy man, doesn't want summer to end!
Casey goes back to school early every year because of ResLife
Boo Reslife!
And then later he has Police Intern Academy as well!
So this was his last weekend off from non stop work
It was a PERFECT day!
 
  
& I finished my summer class finally!
So more to celebrate!
 The board walk was very long and we walked it twice to get to "our spot"
 To say the least it was toasty but being on the water was perfect
 There are five moose statues in this lovely city
& I managed to take a picture with two of them
However, the other picture is not attractive lolz
We were blessed with a cloudless sky
 
 Once we set up camp we laid in the sun for a while
 
Until we got too hot & decided to take a dip in the water

 It was too cold for me at first but then I realized it wasn't too bad
  
This is my mermaid rock lolz.
I sat on it for quite some time while Casey swam around 
& apparently took pictures of me lolz
 
 
It was so much fun!!
After a few hours at the lake basking in the sun
we walked back and walked around down town 
& got snow cones!
After this simply perfect summer day
My lovely man took me to Oliver Garden :]
Then watched movies all night! 
It was finally summertime for two days!
Worth all the hard work.

And it's two bare feet on the dashboard
Young love and an old Ford
Cheap shades and a tattoo
And a Yoo-Hoo bottle on the floorboard

Perfect song on the radio

Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Sunday! It's gonna be another blasty blast, especially cuz it's your b-day:]

    ReplyDelete