Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Love You Weekend

 


Casey & I celebrated Valentine's day 
the weekend before
because Valentine's day fell on a Tuesday this year
& as you all know we are 76 miles apart so...


Gifts from me to you:
For Valentine's Day this year, I made Casey a 20 page "Photo book"
Casey and I have have/had an inside joke about a scrapbook 
that he thought I would never make
However, I had been working on this photo book for quite some time now
It is a summary of our love from the beginning to now.
 




His present to me was much better!!
I got a TRIPOD for my DSLR camera!
Sunpak: Platinum Plus 6000 PG 61" Tripod!
I was ecstatic when getting this present!
{even though I felt a tad under the weather}
Casey's ring


Casey & I decided to get cheap right hand promise rings 
{that wouldn't turn our fingers green} for this Valentine's day.
A statistic for WSU nursing school that may be shocking you...
the average age is 28 years old!
So, the majority of nursing school is married so
we both thought it would be a good idea,
so I had something to show off, haha.
 

These are two views of my ring, I absolutely love it!
Cherished Promise Collection Diamond Accent Swirl Promise Ring in Sterling Silver
My Homemade Celebration!:

After I got back to my car from lab there was yellow roses on my windshield
My floor decoration for when Casey got home


Homemade chocolate cover strawberries :] -- yummy









Welch's Sparkling Red & White Juice Cocktail with sugar on the glasses
This is the Italian sausage spaghetti sauce I made with angel hair noodles & garlic bread
The next day Casey took me out to dinner at...



Casey got a new suit for his birthday--from his mommy & daddy



5 comments:

  1. since you dont have a FB to post this on...http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/video/6739589-3-on-your-side-beauty-gone-bad/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm creepin, but is that one of your cousins?? that's crazy!

      Delete