Sunday, February 5, 2012

Manufactured Best Friends

I couldn't survive in my new apartment without these items!
Comet for cleaning my bathroom & the kitchen

Daily bubble baths are my savior!
Casey & I's fish are always getting sick; Melafix, An organic antibacterial fish medication
My Vanilla Cake candle! I love not smelling my dinner 45 minutes after eating it :]
My pinterest attempt is working fantastically!

Flowers from my love; "just because you're so pretty"
 

Bluetooth talking, with my mom on the way home from class, work, or the store; I love her

Picture frames & pictures of my loved ones keep me thinking positive
My man (not manufactured) takes me on random dates to keep my spirits high; I do love him lots

Scrubs & my DSLR camera are my last best friend; capturing life's beauty when it might not seem beautiful

3 comments: