Friday, March 23, 2012

My Television Critic

Probably worse singing show ever 
Now that Simon Cowell left, all the judges are only nice
"You're the best singer in this competition"
I cannot watch it because everyone is "the best"
& hearing "dude, dude, dude": the only word in Randy Jackson's vocabulary
 Hollie Cavanagh  is a DANG good singer though
 Dang Anthony Miller got me to watch New Girl 
Now I am addicted
It is a funny show about a crazy cute girl Zoey Dechanel
Her older sister is awesome in Bones 
So this show did not disappointing
 
 Best show on TV currently
Casey & I are in love with this show!
The lead is an ex American Idol runner up-ironically
It is a great show; a drama for sure
Drama is not really my genre at all BUT it's an awesome show
Everyone knows I have to be home on Monday's at 8pm
So I can watch the Voice for two hours
I like the blind auditions a lot but the battle rounds are good too
Off to the live shows next week
Its an alright singing show with some unique vocalist
Bones is coming back April 2nd! 
I am PUMPED to say the least

Other generally good shows that aren't currently in season: Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, American Restoration, & anything else my dad watches lolz

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say I am "in love" with anything on tv, however, I do find this show quite good:]

    ReplyDelete