Sunday, March 18, 2012

Doctor Watson


 Welcome to the family Watson!
Treasure chest!
Eating food out of the rocks
Fighting the reflection
  Watson is a crowntail betta fish from good ole' Walmart
He is white metallic with a hint of blue in the body
& purple and fire red in the fins
His eyes are black as night 
& he is a fighter for his baby size
 He is a trooper
Casey now has one more friend in Pullman
I don't think Apollo will miss him, haha
Casey & I had a fun time this weekend studying 
& picking out his new laptop
My hair was not done yet! I don't look this bad all the time I promise...It's my "study attire"
  Casey's new laptop is a Dell 14" Inspiron Laptop 4GB Memory 500 GB Hard Drive
It's a cutie for sure--I know that's what he wants to here.
Sorry for the random pictures of Casey & I--we don't do much but study so this was our break lolz
Happy late St. Pattys Day!

6 comments:

  1. lol we're way to funny..just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are more picture on here of your stupid fish than me..not okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never hang out with me and take pictures with me woah-man!

      Delete
    2. cause youre always visiting casey! or doing stupid hw!

      Delete
    3. Casey visits me cause I'm always doing homework

      Delete