Monday, March 26, 2012

Ostomy Day

It was ostomy day in my clinical group today.
We had a delicious taco bar party 
& put on water filled ostomy bags for our shift at the clinic
 This is my clinical group!
Group 9 woop woop!
My group is AWESOME
My little nursing family
This is everyone with there different ostomy bags
It was very eventful for sure, haha
 This is my ostomy bag after our long shift/day
  Below is what an ostomy bag looks like after it is taken off 
& emptied
The hole is where the real stoma would go
You cut it to fit the size and shape of the stoma
My personal stomal bag was disposable
That's why there is not another opening
 Now, my small allergic reaction to the adhesive bandage
 
 Overall, quite an eventful and emotional day.
My group did wonderful at simulation lab yet again
Even though it was MUCH harder this time
Everyone did GREAT!
I love my group!
Every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment