Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birthday Boy

{Warning: there are not very many pictures in this blog post}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY

 Life has been pretty crazy & stressful with school
Both for myself & Casey.
So we did a "low grade" birthday celebration
I already did a post about his big present 
He got a hunting game for his xbox
But on his birthday he got a bunch of razor heads & shaving cream
Very sentimental...

 We got cake from DQ this year! 
It was a Reese peanut butter cup blizzard cake!
It was amazing!
It is still haunting me in the freezer...




Casey's parents came out to visit him on his birthday and took us both out to dinner
We went to Black Angus & had a huge meal 
Full of: a sampler appetizer, steak & wine, & a huge piece of cake/ice cream!
It was delicious!

Casey & I saw a movie "Warm Bodies" 
{it was pretty funny}
& went to the China Garden for dinner
It was a nice little date night for his Birthday
My treat of course ;]

Life for the two of us has mostly consisted of school, work, and sleep/watching movies
Nothing too exciting.
I cannot wait for him to be graduated in May & move to the same city as me!
Very exciting!
Gotta make it through the semester though..
I haven't done a good blog or taken any good pictures in a long time...
Sorry for that ....
Spring break is coming up & I hope to take some more pictures
& have more time to write some poems & such.

Plus my girl Kaylee Thompson is getting married! Crazy.
I am a bridesmaid so we have been doing lots of planning!
So there will definitely be a blog about that too!!

We must rapidly begin the shift from a “thing-oriented” society to a “person-oriented” society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights, are considered more important than people, then our nation is approaching spiritual death.… –MLK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment