Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Not So Little Sister

Angela Renee Rocchi
Born February 3rd, 1995

 



Even though I’m older,
And we often see things differently,
There’s not a single thing
I would not do for you.
No matter where you are
And no matter what you do
I will always be here for you.
You’re my baby sister,
And I love you.
My not so little sister has grown up so fast
I didn't even realize 17 birthdays had past
Now you are a grown lady, I know
Growing up is not something a certificate will show
 
My baby sister you will forever be
Our love is something not everyone can see
Sometimes our journey may seem long
But our friendship will always remain strong

We might fight like ugly monsters one day
Then we are best friends running out to play
Sisters are sisters no matter what comes our way

 The Rocchi name has a weird connection
We have a different kind of affection
It's true others would call it strange
But we know there is no reason to change 

We love to tease about all things
Picking at every one of your strings
But family love is the best life brings

You are my not so little sister this year
I can't promise I wont shed a tear
You are growing up so tough
Saying I love you just isn't enough

Happy Birthday Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment