Saturday, April 21, 2012

Birdy houses

Let the crafts begin!
In preparation for summer Casey & I painted bird houses!
After being sick it was the perfect sit down fun craft 
The little bird houses are only $1 at Joannes 
We took a long time deciding what colors to do
I picked out the bird houses last weekend at mom's weekend
I picked a princess castle for me
& a church house for casey
So let the painting being!
In the end I went with an alien theme instead of a princess
And casey picked safari colors!--jealous (he picked first)
Casey's house of hope for African children above
My aliens of the future space ship above
They both turned out great! 
Plus it was a BLAST!
Overall, a successful painting adventure after my sick fiasco 
Can't wait till summer!

6 comments:

  1. http://www.boneroom.com/misc/remnants.htm

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/88647883/genuine-foot-crocodile-skin-leather

    ohhh yess...this is real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk we need to order them ASAP they are so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Lets get on it. Which on do you like?

      Delete
  3. Alligator Feet Keychains
    Alligator mississipiensis
    Genuine alligator foot with split key ring.
    Approximately 2.5" - 3" in length
    $3.00

    i want this one. and possibly an alligator head for 15 bucks lol

    ReplyDelete