Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Springfest Carnival

Casey & I took a day trip to Pullman 
(because he had to go to spring welcome)
& when to the springfest carnival!
 
First, we were VERY excited 
because last year Casey, beth, michael, and I all went together
It was a blast last year; we got matching tattoos, went on rides, and played games
Casey won me an elephant last year and beth won an alien
Here is us last year:
 
However, this year there was no tattoos...
We were very upset
There was only one ride and the lines were horrible
We didn't win anything
And there was no free stuff
:'[
However...
 
 
We did make mustache disguises while we waited in line to get our face painted
We waited an hour and a half to get this done!
 
But the guy was really good
He told me I was going to be a fairy princess lolz
He also showered Casey's manly skull with glitter hahaha
Overall, the carnival kinda sucked but we still had fun
Then we did play air hockey for 45 minutes straight...
I won :] but my right shoulder/arm is so sore!
That was a BLAST! 
We are too aggressive: 
there was pucks going everywhere 
& we were sweating up a storm

However, now it is less than a week until finals so no more fun :[

No comments:

Post a Comment