Monday, September 2, 2013

Camp Stix

To start off I am sorry I have been so behind on my blogging
I have been busy busy busy
Back up all the way to July !

To start my long train of blogging:
CAMP STIX
I was at Camp Stix for diabetic children volunteering as medical staff
It was a BLAST
It was themed mysteries unknown
SO: Gnomes, Wizards, Magic, Chuck Norris, etc.
Embracing my inner child.
I was working most of the time so not many pictures...
{I will get more pictures once the photographer gets them to me 
& I will probably do another blog}
 Hanging with my Gnomies
 Galaxy pants for UFO day


 At camp all of the medical staff and support staff get "camp names"
Mine was: Duchess
It fits :}
We loved dressing up for every meal!
 Playing on the water toys were a BLAST!


 This slide was the BEST!!!


 Climbing the igloo was harder than I thought
 I was being laughed at 
Because apparently I look the a Velociraptor when I am getting into the water.
It was COLD!

 Doing limbo at the dance!
 
 Me getting "blobbed" 
This was extremely painful and not fun haha
There is a video on facebook but not on this blog.
  Me & YoYo
Champion!

 Sliding down after I climbed all the way to the top
Overall, it was an amazing time & I cannot wait to go back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment