Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday

This August I turned 21! 
Apparently most of my friends at school thought I was turning 25 or 26
But that is ok :}
I had a great time !
All my friends came out to celebrate with me! 
Even my sister came into town!
 So of course we went to Post Street Ale House for fried pickles and drinks!
It was fun to see all my friends and celebrate my oldness haha.


 Beth made me a shot necklace that was extremely heavy but stylish
Haha.
I still have all of the shots still.

 The three girls above are my bestfriends from nursing school!
I do not know what I would do without them!


 Beth made me all sorts of goodies for my birthday
She made me signs to carry around, a necklace, a crown, & a ring pop!
& Whitney/Kat got me another crown, a sash, and a giant pin
I felt pretty special:}
I also won five dollars at Fast Eddies! It was pretty awesome!

It was an early night because we all had school or work in the morning bright & early
But it was still a blast!
I love my friends.
Lucky.


Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Larry Lorenzoni

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
- Larry Lorenzoni - See more at: http://www.21stbirthdaywishes.net/funny-21st-birthday-quotes/#sthash.tEuXXMtJ.dpuf
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  Larry Lorenzoni

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
- Larry Lorenzoni - See more at: http://www.21stbirthdaywishes.net/funny-21st-birthday-quotes/#sthash.tEuXXMtJ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment