Monday, September 2, 2013

Summers Adventures

This summer Casey & I really wanted to go to Silverwood
We had never been

So I went on craigslist like any normal person would do to look for cheap tickets
The same day I went online to look for the tickets a guy was selling a "Gold season pass" for 100 bucks!
I looked up what a Gold pass was an it was a season pass for one person
BUT you were able to bring two people for free every time you went!
Plus free parking!
Since it would cost Casey & I about 80 dollars to go once
I thought it was a good idea to get this pass
When I went to buy the pass from the guy 
he said he would give me my money back if it did not work
So I was pretty excited! 

I got my gold pass & we went a couple of times to the park {quite a few}
Silverwood is a theme park with a water park attached!
I love water rides and lazy rivers 
So we did a lot of that
However, the crazy roller coasters are a bit much for me too
But I did well :} (not too sick)







 My season 2013 free refills cup :]


 The waterfalls in the lazy river were very aggressive!


 

 I also brought my little sister to Silverwood with me 
the day before she moved into college!
She had a blast


 We loved going on tremors! 
We made crazy mustache faces!
We also got GIANT scoops of icecream for 4 dollars!
It was pretty awesome!


Then the busy part started!
We moved Angela in at WSU!
The last baby Coug!
Beth Coug Teacher
Danielle Coug Nurse 
Angela Coug ____?
We will soon find out:}


Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime
Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment