Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Spokane New Year

So I finally got my internet working in my new fabulous apartment!
{not the wireless yet}

December 29th: The entire family help move all my stuff into the Budget rental truck
{me in my empty room at home}
December 30th, 6am: Beth, Angela, Papa, {the fish}and I drove to Spokane 
& unloaded everything into my apartment
My mother came up later after work

Here is the complete project:
Half the bedroom
Other half: and the set up fish tank :]!
Oh we all know what this is! Walk in closet!
Bathroom: monster shower curtain
Hallway & computer desk
Dining room; me & my mom are going to restore this table!
Living room!
Bar/kitchen
 I'm very excited! It looks awesome!

After two days of setting up stuff & shopping...
December 31st {happy birthday grandma :]!}: 
The family went to downtown Spokane for the firework and festivities
Find Angela!--best part of the picture
Mommy & I next to the ball
Rocchi clan BAD with papa
If I didn't put this picture up I'm sure Beth would be upset
The night was full of fun! Even though Beth didn't get to go down the ice slide

January 1st: 
We finally got Beth's fried pickles
They were delicious as usual. So were the chili cheese fries!

January 2nd: 
everybody went home
Overall, it was very sad to say goodbye..
I already miss my family very much!

January 3rd: 
Casey came to Spokane to visit me & bring me up some stuff
& we picked up my scrubs, parking pass, and 21 books for this coming semester
It's official !
College of Nursing; Nurses in crimson
Mister Faverty & I

My new nursing watch; that I never take off now!

My life has been truly blessed
Welcome 2012!

2012 Goals:
  • Get straight A's
  • Work out on my own
  • Make an awesome dinner
  • Go to a basketball game with my sister, Beth
  • Keep in touch with all my family
  • Overcome my stress level
  • Stop biting my nails
  • Restore my kitchen table with my mother
  • Go above and beyond my potential 
  • Clean every Monday
  • Make a new friend at nursing school
  • Get Adobe Photoshop elements
  • Be grateful no matter what
  • Love everyday
  • Conquer my fear
  • Be a friend to someone who needs it
That's it so far. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment